Conditions Commonly Treated
Below is a list of some of the most commonly treated conditions at Blackstone Physiotherapy Ltd. If you suffer from a condition not mentioned below please contact us to discuss how Blackstone may be of benefit.
- Back and neck problems e.g. whiplash, sciatica
- Disc problems
- Stressed Induced Muscle Tension
- Wear and Tear’
- Joint problems e.g. Frozen Shoulder, Knee pain
- Sports Injuries
- Children’s conditions
- Neurological conditions
- Ergonomic assessment
- Soft tissue mobilisation eg.
- Deep transverse friction massage
- Connective tissue release
- Trigger point treatment
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation techniques
- Including electroacupuncture
- Dry needling
- Spinal Traction
- Electrotherapuetic agents which assist with healing
- Interferential Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Combination Therapy (Diagnostic)
- Exercise & Rehabilitation programmes including personalised Pilates programme.
- Personalised computer printouts of specific exercises for you
- Manual handling training / Postural correction
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Provision of support and appliances
For further information about our range of treatments please contact us.